Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Blond Joke for Opie

The first blond guy joke?

The very first ever Blond GUY joke..... 
And well worth the wait!

An Irishman , a Mexican and a Blond Guy
were doing construction work on scaffolding
on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said,
'Corned beef and cabbage!
If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch,
I'm going to jump off this building...'


The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, 
'Burritos again!
If I get burritos one more time, 
I'm going to jump off, too.'

The blond opened his lunch and said, ' Bologna again!
If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, 
I'm jumping too.'

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, 
saw corned beef and cabbage,
and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, 
and jumped, too.


The blond guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna
and jumped to his death as well.


At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping..
She said, 'If I'd known how really tired 
he was of corned beef and cabbage,
I never would have given it to him again!'


The Mexican's wife also wept and said, 
'I could have given him tacos or enchiladas!
I didn't realize he hated burritos so much.'


(Oh this is GOOD Opie!!!)


Everyone turned and stared at the blond's wife. 
The blond's wife said,


'Don't look at me. The idiot makes his own lunch!'




6 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

Hee Hee, you got me laughing, Odie. A nice way to start the weekend after the week I had. I'll have to tell you some details later, since you are kind enough to care and ask. I have some stuff to do this am, but you'll be hearing from me later.

All we can do now is Pray, and put it in Gods hands and with the truth being exposed in front of credible, impartial witnesses, all I can say is.....there might be light at the end of the tunnel. Well, now they ALL hate me even more, but I'm used to it, so whatever!

Keep the funny stuff coming to cheer me up, it's working...maybe some retail therapy will too....and
when I check my lotto tickets, if they hit, well, I'll be happy for ever. Bye for now and thx again.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Wait tell you see tomorrows video on Woodsterman. It's an old favorite.

Snarky Basterd said...

Good one, Odie.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Thanks Dr. Dave ...

Opus #6 said...

LOL!!!! Great joke! Thanks, Odie. You're a peach!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

If you don't mind the fuzz ... right Opie ?