Sunday, October 25, 2009

GLOBALIZATION

       Finally !   a  definition of globalization that  I  can understand

 and to which I now can relate:


     Question:  What  is the truest definition of Globalization?

       Answer:   Princess Diana's death.


       Question:   How come?


       Answer :   An English princess with an    
Egyptian boyfriend 
crashes in a French tunnel,     
driving a German  car
       with a Dutch engine,
driven by a Belgian
who was drunk on Scottish whisky,
(check the bottle before you 
change the spelling),
followed closely by Italian Paparazzi,
on Japanese motorcycles;
treated by an American doctor,
using Brazilian medicines.
This is sent to you by a Canadian,
using American Bill Gates's technology,
and you're probably reading this on your 
computer, that uses Taiwanese chips,
and a Korean monitor,
assembled by Bangladeshi workers
in a Singapore plant,
  transported by Indian truck drivers,
hijacked by Indonesians,
  unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen,
and trucked to you by Mexican illegals…
That, my friends,  is Globalization.

6 comments:

Opus #6 said...

This is funny. As much as I still miss her. She was a lovely woman.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

We both agree on that one, Opie.

Amusing Bunni said...

Wow, you got them all covered there, Odie.
I miss Diana too, she had grace and class and
was thrust into a difficult situation. She was just starting to enjoy life again, and this tragedy happened. Some still say it wasn't an Accident (Dodi's dad).
We'll never know the truth. I hope she RIP.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Bunni, I have say I think she was a real class act.

Anonymous said...

I HATE SICILIAN LONGSHOREMEN!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

OK Freafster ...