Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is a good example of “little things matter.”

BOAT DELIVERY WAS ON TIME
65' custom-built motor yacht complete with 4 staterooms,
a state-of-the-art galley, GPS System and radar for navigation,
twin supercharged diesel engines, etc.
$4,500,000.00
Champagne, chocolate covered strawberries with cream and
music dockside for the excited 'soon to be owners' and a small group of friends.

$500.00

Two corporate representatives, crane, and rigging complete with faulty turnbuckle.

$2,500/hour

 

(Note the guy in the stern!)

Watching your dreamboat nose dive into the harbor, accompanied by two corporate

Representatives just prior to 'inking' the final paperwork.....






PRICELESS! 

So, how was your day...?




6 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

And I thought I had to be stuck w/ morons.
I hope that guy didn't sign the paper just then.

Belive it or not, I've had worse..ha ha

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Wow Bunni, worse than 4.5 million dollars ? I have to hear this one some day.

Snarky Basterd said...

I guess there's a new definition for the term "boat slip."

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Snarky, GOOD ONE !

Opus #6 said...

I hope those guys weren't hurt. I imagine the boat hit the water like running into a wall. Yikes.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Opie, I don't think it had far to go until it hit the water ... then glug, glug, glug ...