Saturday, December 12, 2009

"You Might Be A Redneck"

This was sent to me, and I gladly post it here !


Those of you who know me know I am in favor of a good time and 
a joke. I am also pretty much a serious person in some respects. 
I saw this on another group, and felt it expressed some of my 
core beliefs, and hopefully some of yours too. 


We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a 
reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, 
family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists
who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back 
me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks 
are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, 
pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God'
You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places
You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival'
You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays
You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem....
You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have
You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to
You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening
You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same
You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend
If you got this email from me, it's because I believe that you,
like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to 
have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email... 

Keep the fire burning, redneck friend. IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM! "IN GOD WE TRUST" 

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. 


  


 

2 comments:

innominatus said...

That's a club I'm proud to be a member of!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Innoway ... through and through