Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Old Cow




Nancy Pelosi was touring the countryside in a chauffeur-driven 
car when suddenly, a cow jumps out into the road and is hit
and the car comes to a stop.
 

Nancy, in her usual charming manner, says to the chauffeur: 
"You get out and check - you were driving."

The chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the animal 

is dead but it was old.

"You were driving; go and tell the farmer," says Nancy.

Two hours later, the chauffeur returns totally plastered, 

hair ruffled with a big grin on his face.

"My God, what happened to you?" asks Nancy.

The chauffeur replies: "When I got to the farmer's house, 

the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whiskey, his wife 
gave me a wonderful meal and the daughter made 
passionate love to me."

 "What on earth did you say?" asks Nancy.

"'I just knocked on the door and when it was answered, 

I said to them: I'm Nancy Pelosi's chauffeur, 
and I just killed the old cow."

4 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

That was Hilarious, Odie.
I didn't see that ending coming...hee hee.
Happy, Blessed Sunday.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Thanks Bunni, You have a good one too.

Anonymous said...

I wish you guys out there in California would get rid of her. The only thing I hate worse than seeing her face is hearing her voice.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Freakster, You would think human nature would take care of that. I'm hoping her voters are tired of the way she's been crapping on the American People.

Her voters are the 60's hippies that got rich and stayed. Even those wackos have got to of had enough you would think.